If you would like to get involved with NAMIWalks Keystone PA, contact Sara Levine Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA
A big thank you to EVERYONE who helped to make our 2021 NAMIWalks Keystone PA a success! We had an amazing hybrid event, with many people walking the trail at Monroeville Community Park while others chose their own activity closer to home. No matter how you participated, thank you for celebrating with us, making a donation, and supporting our mission of raising awareness for mental health and fighting stigma.
If you missed NAMIWalks, it’s not too late to donate! Fundraising continues through November. Make your donation today!
- $25 Panera Bread — Helen Conry
- $25 Starbucks — Jennifer Lynos
- $50 Darden — Carolyn Kradnkewski
- $50 Cheesecake Factory — C. Walters
- $100 Dick’s Sporting Goods — Bill McDowell
- $100 Lowes — Elizabeth Wasilewski
- $200 Giant Eagle — Brandy Butler
- $200 Target — Kim Wojciechuwski
- $250 Amazon — Lori Melnick
- $500 Visa — Janet Dzurilla
Photos from the Day
About NAMIWalks Keystone PA
NAMIWalks Keystone PA is an annual event that raises awareness and funds for mental health. Every year, supporters walk to end stigma and spread the word that treatment works and recovery is possible. NAMIWalks donations fund the programming we offer throughout the year at no cost to participants. With a gift to NAMIWalks, you have the power to make the following programs possible:
- Mental health awareness education presentations in schools, workplaces, and the community.
- Support groups that provide a crucial network for individuals living with mental illness and their loved ones.
- Information and resource HelpLine.
For more information on NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA, email Sara Levine Steinberg at email@example.com.