If you would like to get involved with NAMIWalks Keystone PA, contact Sara Levine Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA
The 2021 NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA will take place on Saturday, October 9, and this year we’re excited to announce that the event will be hybrid! Register Here
In-person Open House
Monroeville Community Park West
12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Walk the Trail
- Light Refreshments
- Team Photos
- Selfie Station
- Art Corner: Make Signs of Hope and Mental Health Awareness Bracelets
Choose your activity at your location
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Post pictures or videos on social media.
- Tag us @namikeystonepa.
- Include the hashtags #NAMIWalksKeystonePA and #NotAlone.
- We will share them on our page!
NAMIWalks Participant Guide
NAMI has put together a Participant Guide that explains more about NAMIWalks Your Way. The guide includes:
- Seven things you can do TODAY to kickstart your NAMIWalks Team
- Unique virtual fundraising ideas
- Additional resources to create a buzz, including the Rallying Call, Signs of Hope, Social Media Video Prompts, and much more.
Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Post Your Pics & Videos
This year’s NAMIWalks is happening Your Way! No matter where or what you choose to do on Saturday, Oct. 9, take photos and videos and post them to social media tagging us @NAMIKeystonePA using the hashtags #NAMIWalksKeystonePA and #NotAlone.
We want to capture the special moments you are making as you fight mental illness stigma and raise awareness that treatment works and recovery is possible!
Become a Sponsor
NAMIWalks wouldn’t be possible without the partnership and support of our dedicated sponsors. If you would like information on sponsoring NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA, download the Sponsorship Brochure.
About NAMIWalks Keystone PA
NAMIWalks Keystone PA is an annual event that raises awareness and funds for mental health. Every year, supporters walk to end stigma and spread the word that treatment works and recovery is possible. NAMIWalks donations fund the programming we offer throughout the year at no cost to participants. With a gift to NAMIWalks, you have the power to make the following programs possible:
- Mental health awareness education presentations in schools, workplaces, and the community.
- Support groups that provide a crucial network for individuals living with mental illness and their loved ones.
- Information and resource HelpLine.
For more information on NAMIWalks Your Way Keystone PA, email Sara Levine Steinberg at email@example.com.