The 2020 Pennsylvania Mental Health and Wellness Conference will take place on May 18-19 at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center. The conference is being presented by NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania and PA Parent and Family Alliance. The two-day event is an opportunity for peers, family members and caregivers, advocates, and mental health professionals to experience this one-of-a-kind conference that will provide a platform to learn, share, and network.
Call For Presenters
Proposal Submission Deadline: Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Presenter Information Needed:
- Each presenter’s contact information, name, credentials, and title.
- Two to three sentence bio for each presenter (150 word maximum).
- Each presenter’s CV/resume.
Work Details: (75 minutes total, please include allow at least 5-10 minutes for questions)
- Workshop title.
- Brief description of workshop for the conference brochure (100-word maximum). Description should be an accurate representation of what will be included in the workshop. Workshop description may be edited by conference committee.
- Identify target audience and technical level of workshop.
- Provide at least three measurable learning objectives.
- Abstract or outline of workshop.
Workshop submissions must be complete and include the necessary information in order to be accepted.
Workshops are limited to two or three presenters.
Seeking submissions that will provide information in the following content areas, but not limited to:
- Collaboration and Integration of Services Across Multiple Systems
- Behavior Management
- Effective Alternative Treatment
- Effective Clinical Treatment Options
- Engaging Youth and Young Adults
- Research and Evidence-Based Practices*
- Family and Caregivers Support*
- Healing through the Arts
- Parent Peer Support
- Providing Services and Outreach in the Digital Age
- Provider Wellness
- Organizational Development and Sustainability*
- Research to Practice
- Restorative Justice
- Rights Protection
- Specific Mental Health Disorders
- Strategies for Reducing Bias and Stigma*
- Substance Use
- Suicide Prevention and Supports
- Supports for Specific and/or Diverse Populations*
- Transition Age Youth
- Focused Trauma
- Informed Findings/Care
* Workshop presentations led by a team featuring a professional (provider, clinician, etc.) and someone with personal experience (individual in recovery or family member) will be given special consideration.
Call for Worksops must be completed online and submitted by Tuesday, January 7, 2020. If there are any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The Penn State Hotel and Conference Center
215 Innovation Blvd.
State College, PA 16803
There are a number of marketing opportunities available for companies and organizations to showcase their mission and resources at the 2020 Pennsylvania Mental Health and Wellness Conference
Sponsors can choose among several categories including DINNER, LUNCH, NAME BADGE, LANYARD, and more. Each option gives companies and organizations acknowledgments, an exhibitor’s table, and ad space in the conference booklet.
Secure your resource table today at this statewide event specializing in mental health and wellness. Exhibit tables are located in a prime location to ensure visibility and high traffic volume.
The conference program booklet features a complete schedule of events, bios on the main presenters, and workshop descriptions. Placing an ad is an opportunity to highlight your company name, promote your book or research study, or spread the word about an important initiative.