The NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania BPD Family Support Group meets three times per month:
- First Monday of the month, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. | Meets Virtually
- Second Monday of the month, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. | Meets in-person at the NAMI Keystone PA office, 105 Braunlich Dr., Suite 230, Pittsburgh 15237
- Third Saturday of the month, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Meets Virtually
- Fourth Monday of the month, 6:30 p.m. — 8:00 a.m. | Meets Virtually
*Since July 4th falls on the first Virtual Monday this month, we are moving that meeting to July 11. So we will have an in person meeting as usual AND a separate virtual meeting on the same night – June 11. Will will move back to our regular schedule of monthly meetings in August.
Pre-registration for all meetings is required by contacting Jo Burkholder at email@example.com. Links for virtual meetings will be provided after registration.
Re:solve Crisis Network
1 (888) 7-YOU-CAN or 1 (888) 796-8226
NAMI Keystone Pennsylvania Helpline (not a crisis hotline)
(412) 366-3788 or 1 (888) 264-7972