The 2021 Pennsylvania Mental Health and Wellness Conference will take place virtually on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021. The daylong event is an opportunity for peers, family members, caregivers, advocates, and mental health professionals to experience a one-of-a-kind conference that will provide a platform to learn, share, and network.
The conference will feature keynote speakers, a panel discussion, workshop sessions, and virtual expos featuring support groups and exhibitors. The event will provide attendees with presentations, workshops, and exhibits that will leave them better educated, better informed, and better able to handle the daily impact that mental illness has on their lives personally or professionally.
Call For Presenters
We are currently accepting Workshop Proposals. The submission deadline is Friday, July 9, 2021. Submit a Workshop Proposal
- Each presenter’s contact information, name, credentials, and title.
- 2-3 sentence bio for each presenter (150 word maximum).
- Each presenter’s CV/resume.
- Social media handles to be used for conference promotion.
- 75 minutes total, this includes at least 5-10 minutes for questions.
- Workshop title.
- Brief description of workshop for the conference brochure (100-word maximum).
- Description should be an accurate representation of what will be included in the workshop. Workshop description may be edited by conference committee.
- Identify target audience and technical level of workshop.
- Provide at least three measurable learning objectives.
- Abstract or outline of workshop.
Workshop submissions must be complete and include the necessary information in order to be accepted. Workshops are limited to two or three presenters.
Workshop presentations led by a team featuring a professional (provider, clinician, etc.) and someone with personal experience (individual in recovery or family member) will be given special consideration.
We are seeking submissions that will provide information in the following content areas, but not limited to:
The workshop application must be completed online and submitted by Friday, July 9, 2021. If there are any questions, please email email@example.com.
Sponsor or Exhibit
If you have questions about sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2021 Pennsylvania Mental Health and Wellness Conference, contact Sara Levine Steinberg by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone by calling (412)366-3788.